30 Jul 2011

Visit to Selfridges...


DSC_0017
I have always loved Selfridges... As an infant, up until till the age of six, I had my hair cut at Selfridges... Back then the top floor was all children's, hair toys and a little tea shop for treats or to celebrate your birthday party...

Still now I enjoy a rush of excitment when I enter the store but unlike when I was a kid I now avoid the circular doors, especially as I'm currently walking with a cane... Consequently, I was delighted when this woman greeted and helped me find my floor... It could have been how I imagine it would be done in Tokyo or perhaps on a much more intimate scale at Daslu são Paulo... I did not catch the woman's name, just lazy on my part but I hope one day Mary Portas will recruit her to do something for her org, perhaps something in training...

4 comments:

Su said...

What a cool post! http://zoe-sue.blogspot.com

Maya H said...

The second outfit it id my favoirte =)

ariane said...

The forerever 21 bags are yellow in Montreal...great blog by the way- i am definitively a fan:)

Team LBD said...

Great post we have to agree with maya outfit two is great!